Thursday 15 January 2015

My First Disney Blog!!



Hi Everyone!! 

This is my first blog I'm doing that is solely based on Disney, I'm so excited to share this with you all! I get to be a big kid on this blog and I'm loving the thought of it!! 

If you want to check out my other, more realistic blog into my random life then press this link below :) 


In these Disney blogs I will talk about all the princesses (in individual blogs of course), Princes and all of the characters you've come to know and unconditionally love! 

I hope you enjoy them and if you want me to blog about any character specifically, then comment below and I'll do my best to entertain you! 

So for now, spread the word that I'm here and I'll look forward to blogging the things I love about Disney!! 

Goodbye my sweeties.. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment